Starting Tuesday, April 11th, 2023, we're offering an extra 10% off of most books when you use the code SAVEMAX at checkout.
How does it work?
- For regular orders we fulfill for curbside pickup, Economy, or Flat-Fee Shipping, we order in replacements for books that arrive to our store damaged. We've noticed that having to reorder books is slowing down our turnaround. Like, doubling our processing times slowing down.
- If you use the SAVEMAX code, you'll save an extra 10% on most books.
- By using the code, you're acknowledging that the books in your order may have mild damage.
- Mild damage means damage like bent corners, scuffed covers, mild dog ears, small dents, minor creases, and tears in the book jacket that are no more than an 1/8th of an inch in length. Anything more than that and we'll reach out to you for instructions
- The code will not work on certain books (independently published books, textbooks, etc.). If you have books that are ineligible for the discount in your order and those books arrive damaged, we'll reach out for further instructions.